#News 5th August
* In Madhya Pradesh at least 20 killed, 60 injured as two trains derail at the same spot on a submerged bridge in Harda district; Rescue operations underway; inquiry ordered.
* Government revises order on ban of 857 websites with supposedly pornographic content; only websites with child pornography to remain blocked.
* Jharkhand Government empowers Anti Corruption Bureau to arrest Ministers, MLAs or senior civil servants in bribery cases without seeking permission from concerned authorities.
* Delhi Government issues fresh circular asking state departments and ministries not to send files to Lt. Governor except those related to police, land and public order.
* Sports Minister says BCCI should be brought under RTI to ensure transparency and accountability.