#News 22nd July
1.Supreme Court dismisses curative petition of Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon challenging his death sentence.
2. Logjam in Rajya Sabha over Opposition demand for resignation of Sushma Swaraj and Vasundhara Raje on Lalit Modi issue and Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Vyapam scam.
3. Government rules out resignations; says it is ready for discussion on Lalit Modi issue.
4. Delhi High Court terms process of granting security clearance to radio channels for participating in FM auction as vague and open to misuse.
5. Former Union Minister P.K. Thungon convicted by a Delhi Court in a 17 years old corruption case.
6. Vyapam scam issue rocks Madhya Pradesh legislative assembly.
7. In Assam, security forces gun down 3 militants and poachers in two different incidents at Chirang and Kaziranga.
8. BRICS bank starts its operations from Shanghai today.
9. Gold declines further by 150 rupees today to an almost 4 year low; Sensex down 238 points.
10. Eden Garden Kolkata to host the ICC World T20 Cricket final on 3rd April next year.